I would like to start by congratulating our new St.Brendan Catholic School Council(SBNCSC) Members. I am honoured to be Chair of this Council for the 2020-2021 school year.
Our goal is to serve as a bridge between the students, parents, and school staff of St.Brendan. We as a Council will work towards enhancing the education of our children and assist the school in achieving its objectives and goals.
We are off to a positive start and the SBN Council is proud of the contributions that have been made to student success, community building, and enhancing parent participation in education.
On behalf of the Council, I thank you the parents for taking an active role in your child’s education and for your constant support of the SBN Council initiatives. Please come out and attend Council meetings to stay informed and please sign up as a volunteer for our events.
The Council can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic School Council Members
- Chair: Michelle Pagniello
- Treasurer: Kim Fernandez-Grisales
- Secretary: Karen Matthews
Ontario Association of Parents for Catholic Ed Rep: Karen Racioppo
- Fundraising: Darlene Tan-Man, Maria Moncada, Dana Arcinas, Michelle Santos,
Luisa Amabile, Karen Racioppo
- Faith Representative: Dana Arcinas
- Grants: Dana Arcinas & Karen Matthews
- Food Services: Not assigned yet due to pandemic
- Communication & Systems Coordinator: Kathryn Thompson
- General Members: Charlene & Gregory Anthony-Hines, Harriet Mandos, Amy